Paycheck Protection Plan Updates
Second Draw of Paycheck Protection Plan (PPP)
- Second Draw Applicants
How to prepare to apply for the Second Draw PPP Loan…
- Step 1: Collect documentation that supports a gross revenue decline of at least 25% in any one quarter of 2020 as compared to that same quarter the previous year (2019). You may need to contact your accountant, attorney, or other financial advisor for this information.
- Step 2: To apply through IAA Credit Union, you will need an active IAA business checking account. Please use this link for information on this account: IAACU Business Accounts
- If you don’t have a business account with us and would like to open one, please click here to complete a contact form and choose “Accounts” from the pull down list. A member of our New Accounts team will reach out to you. Or you can call 309-557-2541 and ask for New Accounts.
- Step 3: Upload your items securely through one of the following:
- From a Personal email account by CLICKING HERE
- From your COUNTRY financial email (which is already a secure link to our network), or
- By fax to (309) 557-2604, Attn: David (If you fax, please call or send an email to let me know you faxed them, after you do)
We will continue to update this page as we know more.