COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) RESPONSE
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!
(AT A SAFE SOCIAL DISTANCE)
With the recent news about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to let you know we are actively monitoring the situation.
As a precautionary measure, we are asking that you consider, when possible, transacting your business with IAACU through either the internet, telephone or via drive-up teller window. Be assured that we are EXPERTS at doing business virtually and have been doing this for years.
If we reach out to you, we won't ask for confidential information such as your online banking password, personal identification number (PIN) or other account information. If you are unsure if it's really us, hang up and call our Service Center at 800-676-2541.
If you've been financially impacted by the Global COVID-19 pandemic and have concerns about your IAACU loan payments please contact our Loan Servicing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE CONSIDER USING ONE OF OUR MULTIPLE ONLINE SOLUTIONS:
ACCOUNT ACCESS 24/7
- Manage your accounts, make transfers, pay bills and more with Online banking and Mobile App! Click HERE to download our mobile app!
- Don't have an online account?
- Call our Service Center today to get signed up!
- Our 35,000 ATMs are also available, find one near you!
- We removed the $10 cap on ATM reimbursements in the month of March.*
Deposit checks using IAACU mobile app! Don't forget to include "For Mobile Deposit Only' when endorsing your check.
- We are waiving all Mobile deposit fees in March and April!
- Mobile Deposit limits have been raised until April 30th.**
SEND MONEY SECURELY
With Online Banking, move money between your accounts at other financial institutions with our secure external transfer feature.
Check out this quick video
*ATM reimbursements for Platinum and Dollars & Sense Checking accounts. Must complete reimbursement form in online banking before April 14th.
**If your check is still too large to deposit, give us a call and we can help.