COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) RESPONSE
WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!
(AT A SAFE SOCIAL DISTANCE)
With the recent news about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to let you know we are actively monitoring the situation.
As a precautionary measure, we are asking that you consider, when possible, transacting your business with IAACU through either the internet, telephone or via drive-up teller window. Be assured that we are EXPERTS at doing business virtually and have been doing this for years.
If we reach out to you, we won't ask for confidential information such as your online banking password, personal identification number (PIN) or other account information. If you are unsure if it's really us, hang up and call our Service Center at 800-676-2541.
If you've been financially impacted by the Global COVID-19 pandemic and have concerns about your IAACU loan payments please contact our Loan Servicing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE CONSIDER USING ONE OF OUR MULTIPLE ONLINE SOLUTIONS:
ACCOUNT ACCESS 24/7
- Manage your accounts, make transfers, pay bills and more with Online banking and Mobile App! Click HERE to download our mobile app!
- Don't have an online account?
- Call our Service Center today to get signed up!
- Our 35,000 ATMs are also available, find one near you!
Check out this video
- We removed the $10 cap on ATM reimbursements in the month of April.*
Deposit checks using IAACU mobile app! Don't forget to include "For Mobile Deposit Only' when endorsing your check.
Need to deposit a check? Try it from your couch! Check out how to use Remote Deposit here:
SEND MONEY SECURELY
With Online Banking, move money between your accounts at other financial institutions with our secure external transfer feature.
Check out this quick video
Economic Impact Payment Information
Here's what you need to know:
- Payments are posted to members accounts as they are received. Unfortunately, IAACU does not know the status of incoming payments from the IRS. If you're expecting a payment, keep an eye on your account by using our Online or Mobile Banking features.
- Payments are being sent in multiple batches. Payments started this week and will continue weekly until all payments have been sent. Deposit batches are posted first thing in the morning, so there's no need to check your account multiple times a day.
- If you have a payment showing as “pending” in online banking, IAACU has received notification of a future credit. Please note, this may take up to 5 business days to post to your account. IAACU has no control of the future credit date and cannot post the credit until the date that has been provided by the government.
- The IRS has created a portal to allow individuals to track their payments, If you need more information on how to receive your payment, visit the IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center.
Setting Up Direct Deposit
- Don't forget when setting up direct deposit for your IAACU accounts, be sure to use IAACU's routing number — 271176116 — and your MICR (account) Number This differs from your member number and can be found online and in mobile banking,or at on the bottom of your checks.
- To find it online or in mobile banking, click or tap on your account and then click or tap on “Details” or “Account Details”.
At the bottom of your check, the account number follows the routing number and may be preceded by several zeros. Do not include any spaces or dashes when entering your MICR number.
*ATM reimbursements for Platinum and Dollars & Sense Checking accounts. Must complete reimbursement form in online banking before May 14th.
**If your check is still too large to deposit, give us a call and we can help.