We're here for you!
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Response
Our main lobby will re-open on Monday, June 15th. We’ve taken precautions to lower the risks but ask that you please consider continuing to use our drive-up tellers, online services or call our service center when possible to limit in-person interactions. Also, when visiting our lobby, please wear a mask and maintain a minimum of six feet distance between yourself and others. Loan Officers and New Account Representatives will be meeting members by appointment only, so please call ahead. Thank you for your continued patience and support as we serve you through this COVID-19 challenge.
If we reach out to you, we won't ask for confidential information such as your online banking password, personal identification number (PIN) or other account information. If you are unsure if it's really us, hang up and call our Service Center at 800-676-2541.
If you've been financially impacted by the Global COVID-19 pandemic and have concerns about your IAACU loan payments please contact our Loan Servicing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider using one of our multiple online solutions:
Deposit checks using IAACU mobile app! Don't forget to include "For Mobile Deposit Only' when endorsing your check.
Need to deposit a check? Try it from your couch! Check out how to use Remote Deposit:
For Business Owners
- The recently enacted CARES Act is providing some financial relief for business owners through the Small Business Administration(SBA).
- For more info on business owner programs identified within the CARES Act, please find the Program - Overview or call us 800-676-2541.
- Start an application: Borrower Paycheck Protection Program Application (v1)
- PPP Borrower Information Fact Sheet
Economic Impact Payment Information
Here's what you need to know:
- Payments are posted to members accounts as they are received. Unfortunately, IAACU does not know the status of incoming payments from the IRS. If you're expecting a payment, keep an eye on your account by using our Online or Mobile Banking features.
- Payments are being sent in multiple batches. Payments started this week and will continue weekly until all payments have been sent. Deposit batches are posted first thing in the morning, so there's no need to check your account multiple times a day.
- If you have a payment showing as “pending” in online banking, IAACU has received notification of a future credit. Please note, this may take up to 5 business days to post to your account. IAACU has no control of the future credit date and cannot post the credit until the date that has been provided by the government.
- The IRS has created a portal to allow individuals to track their payments, If you need more information on how to receive your payment, visit the IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center.
Setting Up Direct Deposit
- Don't forget when setting up direct deposit for your IAACU accounts, be sure to use IAACU's routing number — 271176116 — and your MICR (account) Number This differs from your member number and can be found online and in mobile banking,or at on the bottom of your checks.
- To find it online or in mobile banking, click or tap on your account and then click or tap on “Details” or “Account Details”.
At the bottom of your check, the account number follows the routing number and may be preceded by several zeros. Do not include any spaces or dashes when entering your MICR number.