Open a Dollars & Sense Checking Account between January 1, 2020 and January 31, 2020 with a minimum deposit of $50.00 and be entered in a drawing for an Amazon Echo Dot!^
Rules for Entry
Dollars and Sense Checking is for students ages 13-23, and is an easy way to build credit and financial independence. Located in a community with colleges like Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University, we've built a checking account that fits student's needs.
- ATM/Debit card
- Over 30,000 free ATMs Nationwide
- ATM Fee Refunds*
- Free Mobile & Online Banking
- Free Remote Check Deposits*
- Free POP Money & Funds Transfers*
- Bonus rate on a Money Market account
- Discounts on auto loans
- IAACU VISA card**
Open a D&S Account Questions? Contact Us
- Give yourself buying power with a VISA debit card
- ATMs are always close. Find an ATM
- Text or email money from your smart device
- ATM fees are refunded up to $10 per month*
- Use your phone to manage your accounts. Take a picture and deposit checks from anywhere*
- Get rewarded for starting a real savings plan
- Get our lowest auto loan rate regardless of credit and year of vehicle
- Build credit and be prepared for unexpected expenses
*ATM fees are refunded up to $10 per month. Remote Deposit includes first 10 checks free per calendar month. .025 charge per check starting with the 11th per calendar month. Overnight and rush fees may apply for POP Money and Transfers.
**Credit restrictions apply
^Account must have a minimum of $50 deposit at opening. Balance must remain at $50.00 until time of drawing (January 31, 2020). One entry per member.